- Collaboration and coordination of health care with primary care physicians and other health care providers.
- Personalized case management
- Complex case management
- PAP Adoption Home Studies
- Medical Bio-psychosocial services, assessments, monitoring, resource management and advocacy linkage to social and medical services
- Health education, assistance with applications for medical benefits and insurance referrals to medical home care and social services
- Care planning and implementation
- Promote Quality and cost effective interventions and outcomes
- Quality Cost- Effective Individualized Case Management Services
Who We Are
Pinnacle Case Management L.L.C. is a professional case management corporation servicing the metropolitan areas of greater NY and NJ. As a case management provider we provide comprehensive case management services and are specialize in all aspects of case management. Our experienced Licensed Social Worker Case Managers and Registered Nurse Case Managers are all CCM certified and are available to assist your organization with all your case management needs.
Through shared commitments, we will provide high quality, person-centered, coordinated care management services to our clients.
My name is Barbara Patterson. I received my M.S.W. from Columbia University and hold both N.Y. LCSW and N.J. LSW Licenses. I am a Nationally Certified Case Manager (CCM) with post-graduate certification in gerontology. I have over 25 years of Clinical and Managerial experience. Skills and areas of expertise include Case Management. Elder Care. Clinical Supervision. Strategic Planning. FIDA. MLTC. LTSS. Professional affiliations and membership includes NASW - CCMC. VIP member of National Association of Professional Women. An avid supporter of charitable organizations such as Alzheimer's Association - Children's Wish Foundation - American Cancer Walk. I am a member of the following charitable organizations; United Families of African Decent (UFAD) which provides monetary scholarships to high school seniors in Monmouth County NJ and Help Jamaica Medical Mission of New Jersey (HELPJaMM) a non-profit 501 organization of medical and non-medical professionals providing free quality healthcare to the underserved in Jamaica West Indies and in New Jersey, a chapter of the National Association of Jamaica and Supportive Organization (NAJASO).